Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A "Love"ly Award

Tammy over at Queen-Size Funny Bone gave me this great award.

I love her blog! She posts about her daily life as well as really interesting things that are going on in the world around us, things I'd never heard of before! Go check out her blog. I love it!


With this comes great responsibility (and fun) to pass it on to 7 more people. So, here I go.

Barb at Skittles Place.
Robyn at Robyn's Online World
Wani at Wani's World
D at My Life is Based on a True Story
Suzie at Up the Hill Backwards
Amy at Tiny Blessings
Kellan at On the Flipside

10 comments:

  1. I will have to go check those new sites out.

    Hope all is going OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.... thanks for the award! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of you to include me on this list! Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. Congrats to you also for receiving the award from Tammy.

    Robyn
    http://robynsonlineworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much!!!!! I ♥ your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It will look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats - this is a great award. And ... thanks so much for passing it on to me - I love it! Sorry it took me so long to come by! Have a good day - Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOH some new sites to check out!! Congrats on your new award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! I enjoy your blog, also. :) I decided to share this award with our Sunday Scrappin' group, because those truly are some of my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails