Monday, December 15, 2008

Home for the Holidays Swap Goodies

I received my swap package from my partner and good blogging friend Chrissy of The World Through Chrissy's Lens and Chrissy's Creative Spot. I think Chrissy and I met through Sunday Scrappin', but we've connected in many other ways, and I count her as a blessing to me.

Once again, though, my swap partner really outdid me. Just look at the goodies I received!

Adorable snowman mug and "snowman soup"
Christmas tree cookie cutter
cute Christmas penguins on a pot holder and dish towel
And scrapbooking goodies!!!!!!!!!!
Retro resin metal embellishments
Life's journey metal art
O'Scrap headers
green and red embossing powder
3 license plate sports embellishments
football and soccer stickers
6 soooo cute brad buddies
marching band rub-ons
mini medals
and a hand-made card that I've admired on her blog before
I am just floored - and tickled pink, too! I feel really guilty that the swap package I sent is not nearly as good as the one she sent me, in my opinion. I hope she doesn't feel that way! I just love all my goodies. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
And thank you to Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy for organizing this fabulous swap.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a super fun swap package. I'm coming to your house to scrap book! LOL. Seriously, I'm glad you had a good time. When I read yours and Chrissy's answers, you just seemed to be a match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package, maybe next year I can join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the package. You should be covered on sport embellishments for awhile, I hope. I loved your package your package was awesome and I mean it. You have no reason to feel "guilty" for. I had fun being your swap partner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked the package. You should be covered on sport embellishments for awhile, I hope. I loved your package your package was awesome and I mean it. You have no reason to feel "guilty" for. I had fun being your swap partner!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails