Monday, May 25, 2009

Heads or Tails

Today's topic is HEADS - Starts with A.

My "A" word is AUNT.

I'm the Aunt of a young man who is graduating from high school in a couple of weeks then headed off to college at Texas A&M (like his mom and dad). It is so strange to see him all grown up when I remember changing his diapers. But, grown up, he is. He is smart, athletic, considerate, and plays a mean guitar! Not to mention that he even lets me be his friend on Facebook. I'm such a proud Aunt!


Visit Heads or Tails to see more players or to join us!

6 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my younger days. I played a mean guitar myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! Is he going to attend TxA&M in College Station? Or Corpus Christi, where I live?

    Congrats on being an aunt to a graduate, and congrats to your nephew too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids grow up so fast it is scary...it seems like my son was just born yesterday, and he is already two...and my second girl graduated last year and just turned 19...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do they grow up so fast?

    He sounds like a young man to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you must be pretty cool if you are allowed to be his friend on Facebook.lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails