Saturday, August 01, 2009

Before and After Room Makeovers Part 2

Here is the second installment of our endeavor to move our three teens to new rooms and repaint and redecorate. This post focuses on my daughter's room.

This was my daughter's previous room. It's not much bigger than an over-sized closet. Eventually, it will be my craft room.











































This is the room we moved her into before paint and decorations. I had already started taking things apart so I could move and paint, so it's extremely messy.


And here is her new room. Please keep in mind I did NOT choose the paint color! My teenage daughter chose it because it's her favorite color, and she's the one who has to live with it. But, it turned out not as bad as I thought it might be. She still has to fill up her net with her stuffed animals.

.

Click here to see her brother's room re-do. Part 3, the craft room, may be a while! I've just started getting things how I want them in there.

3 comments:

  1. I like the green better than the previous blue! LOL at least she won't be able to sleep too late with the brightness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. both my girls bedroom are small so I have to get creative where things will go. although everything just ends up on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a bright green! But, it looks really great with all her things. I can't wait it hear how she loves it!

    Great job, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails