Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'


Sunday Scrappin' is a weekly meme for scrapbookers and paper crafters. Won't you join us?

This is my last scrappin' post for the summer. School starts Tuesday, so time will be precious. This week, I got 2 birthday cards done. Considering I was back at work last Tuesday, that's not bad.
This summer, I did 29 traditional scrapbook pages, 10 digital scrapbook pages, 8 cards, and 8 Sunday Scrappin' posts including this one. Here are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. I really thought I did more pages than that, but I guess not.

I don't have any specific to-do's on my list since school is starting, so I will be pleased if I get any crafting done this week. I hope everyone has a happy week!


5 comments:

  1. with this post :)
    i definitely am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of the first card. You've been busy. I'm slowly getting back into crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG! I need to get on the bandwagon again... great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are adorable!! I love them! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards. And congrats on getting all that done during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails