Friday, June 18, 2010

Company Girl Coffee

Hi! Glad you're here! Let's visit for a while, and I'll tell you about my week. Sunday morning, I took my kids to church at 6AM to leave in a caravan to go to six days of Summer Excitement. It is youth leadership training (and lots of fun) hosted at Lubbock Christian University. They'll be coming home tonight, and I miss them! To compensate, Sunday evening, we went over my step-son's house and played with the grand-twins and played Uno Attack.

Even though it's summer, I went to school mid-week to do some unpacking in my classroom for next year. I had to switch rooms. But this week wasn't ALL work! I also went to my first Scentsy party and to a retirement lunch. And as you're reading this, I'm either having lunch with my long-time Internet friend who I'm meeting for the first time in real life (Tamy of 3 Sides of Crazy, Always Eat on the Good China, and Our Crazy Kitchen), or I'm scrapbooking with my sister. If you're up really late Friday reading this, I may be at church picking up my kids from the long ride home from Lubbock.

I have done some work around the house, too, though. I've weeded flower beds, washed and hung curtains, and bought and hung some wall art I've been wanting. I've reorganized a closet and I'm currently working on the book case, not to mention changing sheets, doing laundry, cooking, and everyday cleaning.
Summer is shaping up to be both fun and productive. How was your week? Keep those small things coming, Rachel Anne!

7 comments:

  1. oh how fun that you are meeting your friend! Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie! You are one productive momma! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOVE meeting internet friends.I'm so happy you get to meet one of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice when you can like you've accomplished shomething in your week! Have a wonderful wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a day...a week! What a blessing for the kiddos to experience God is a fresh new way. Be blessed and soak up all they come home with. Blessings company girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Doll! I found a sweet comment you left for me on my blog 100 Days in Bed and I wanted you to know I'm back to writing there! Hope ur great and will stop by sooooon. xoxoxo I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Diana. I had a great time yesterday. I just can't believe how quickly it went by. I can't wait to do it again soon or be able to join you at a crop!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails