Monday, June 07, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Miz B of Should be Reading. To join in, just grab your current read (or in my case, the one I am about to start). Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

(Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!),

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.






The Lottery Rose by Irene Hunt
Page 127

"Well, I'll tell you something," he said. "She stole Robin when he was a baby, and she said, 'I'm mad, so I'll put a curse on you. You'll never learn to talk more than a few words - you won't learn to read - or nothin'.' "


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, the poor child. What happens I wonder? My teaser: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-art-of-devotion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sad! This week my teaser comes from a Georgette Heyer novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrible. Great Teaser! My Teaser for Captivate is here.

    Happy reading. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very sad story. Interesting teaser, though!
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! Stop by and check out my teaser at The Wormhole.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails