Thursday, July 24, 2008

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce


I recently had the opportunity to try a product that was new to me, The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.
I used the sauce on two appetizers and a meal, and I was quite pleased with the results.


First, I used a recipe that was included with my sauce to make a Trail Mix appetizer that I served at a party. My guests were extremely complimentary that the trail mix was warm and seasoned with a hearty flavor. I also used it as a coating on meatballs, and again, they were a hit!

My husband can be a picky man, but even he was pleased with the way our Country Bob's burgers turned out. It added just that extra tang needed to keep a meal from tasting bland. And it's so versatile that you can use it on hamburgers, chicken, steak, pork, snacks, or even vegetables. They have lots of great recipes to get your creative cooking juices flowing.


Head over to the website and sign up for a newsletter, coupons, and/or a FREE BOTTLE of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. You may even decide to order a bottle or two. They also carry Spicy All Purpose Sauce, Barbecue Sauce, and Seasoning Salt. Also, I just found out that many of my local Kroger stores carry Country Bob's!

They have a great fundraising program for schools or church groups, too. Private labels are even available for your group or corporate event. Needless to say, I'm a new fan!

What really impressed me most on their website was this image:
Christian owned and operated for 21 years!

HERE'S THE BEST PART! Country Bob's will give one lucky winner (US only, please) TWO bottles of The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce AND a cookbook! Here's how to enter:

1. Visit Country Bob's website by midnight on July 27th.

2. Come back here and leave a comment about one recipe on their website. How easy is that?

3. A random winner will be selected and notified by July 28th. (You have three days to claim your prize.)

Earn one extra entry as follows! Please leave a separate comment for each entry you earn.

1. Subscribe to my feed in the reader of your choice (Subscribe button at top left of blog).

2. Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.

8 comments:

  1. I've been using this sauce called salt lick its so good. I cant find it anymore though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country BoBs fantastic beans sound good. gotta get me some of that sauce..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ordered my free bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. I gotta say the Slow Cooker Stroganoff sounds terrific and I can hardly wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also invited others to enter the drawing and left a link back to this page. My mouth is watering just thinking about all the good food. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll try the sauce, once my diet's over. But is Jesus really CEO? I wonder how he feels about that appointment. Does he consider it an honour? Is it on his CV?

    I hope you win. I registered to win a Weber grill--a gigantic one--a few weeks ago as part of a drawing at a restaurant. I think they've not had the drawing yet, because no one has called.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds yummy! thanks for the link for the free sample, will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the recipe for the Onion steak and hamburger topping! MMMMMMMMMMM!

    I also subscribed via bloglines! (And I stumbled ya, too! ;)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails